Monday, July 20, 2009

'n Spesiale Verjaarsdag Maatjie!





Birthday Wishes For You My Friend

On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.

I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.


Happy Birthday!


Baie Geluk met jou verjaarsdag my vriendin.

Glo dat jy 'n ongelooflike geseende jaar sal he en dat jou beker sal oorloop met al die wonderlike dinge wat vir jou hierdie nuwe jaar voorle.


3 comments:

Sandra said...

Mariette jy's getag .... gaan loer op my blog

RITA said...

DIS PRAGTIG. BETSIE BAIE GELUK, JY IS GELUKKIG OM SO N VRIENDIN TE MAG HE.

RITA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.